Our vision is to empower every South African so that they can participate in tech-enabled opportunities that drive inclusiveness, employment, and sustainable socio-economic development.
We believe that digital transformation is core to achieving what we believe to be the citizen journey. That is why we strive to empower the public sector with digital tools that enable Government citizen delivery, so that government departments can:
- Achieve income and cost optimisation deliverables
- Enable omnichannel citizen self-service
- Expand digital inclusion
- Build sustainable communities
- Improve service delivery
- Unlock efficiencies
- Build citizen engagement and trust
- And give demonstrative expression to their Strategic Plan
As Africa’s largest end-to-end systems integrator, we are able to service and enable every tier and function of government through our Integrated Smart Government Solution Framework.
A connected ecosystem from which to better serve citizens, the framework entrenches transparent governance and ethical business practices, whilst protecting the country’s workforce and enabling economic recovery.
Underpinned by data, analytics, strong technology platforms, domain expertise as well as key learnings across the civil service, our public sector capabilities offer smart solutions for:
Smart city infrastructure
Safety and security
Roads and transport
Telecoms and connectivity
IT management and services
Sports and recreation
Grants and social services
We have been a strategic partner to the South African government and its organs of state for over 20 years, with experience servicing the largest metros and municipalities with revenue and infrastructure-related projects.
As a trusted advisor for shaping smarter cities, urban development, and citizen engagement, we are ready and committed to solve for our nation – exponentially, courageously, and together with the South African government.
What does this look like in practice?
- Building partnerships that enable transformative enterprise development
- Helping government to transition and run in the cloud
- Driving SME development in new ways
- Continuous and intentional skills development for the future
- Improving business processes and governance, risk & compliance
- Digital transformation to enable citizen convenience
- Corruption-proof procurement systems and responsive governance
- Human-centred citizen experiences, anchored in exceptional service delivery
We look forward to the future with optimism and confidence, and to be a critical force for good alongside the government. Let’s solve together